The success story of Chiara Ferragni, one of the most influential bloggers in the fashion world, has twice been the subject of research at Harvard University. She has been an ambassador for many luxury brands as well as movie and music stars. Ferragni joined the ranks of the Lancôme muses after Julia Roberts, Penelope Cruz and Kate Winslet. In the fall-winter 2019/20 season, she continues her friendship with the brand with the release of a joint collection. Inspired by the girls on Instagram, Chiara's star product is the Flirting Palette in sparkling shades. It contains bright sparkling textures in metallic pink for face and lips. The novelty is based on the blogger's favorite basic tones and is released in a limited edition with a logo in the form of winking eyes, which Chiara invented herself. The collection also includes three exclusive shades of L'Absolu Mademoiselle Shine lipstick, L'Absolu Lacquer lipstick and limited edition Hypnose Drama mascara.
- What does it mean to be a woman in Lancôme style?
- Lancôme's muses and ambassadors are strong women. The whole world knows them as recognized beauties, but they have earned fame thanks to their talent and, of course, a positive influence on the world around them.
- Does beauty make a woman stronger? How do you manage to meet expectations?
- I agree that beauty makes a woman stronger. You always have the opportunity to highlight your greatest strengths and love yourself even more for it. When you feel comfortable in your own body, it gives you more confidence in yourself, you express yourself better in your personal life and in work. At the same time, I have a rule: I never stop taking pictures and filming myself on video even on those days when I am not at my best, when I feel like crying, when I am sick, or just found myself in public without makeup. I don't want to be a tyrant of myself. And if I do not allow myself to be cruel to myself, then no one else has the right to do so.
© press service
- Does makeup help you get used to different roles?
- Is always! When I use makeup, I often emphasize one line. It can be eyes, cheekbones, lips. It all depends on what mood I am in - romantic, rock 'n' roll or exclusively business.
- In 2011, Teen Vogue magazine named you the Blogger of the Year, and since then your career has only gone up. What advice would you give to budding bloggers?
- I would advise you to start by finding your own unique style and surround yourself with people who will support you. It will not be an easy path, there is a lot of competition on it, although it seems to me that there is still a "place in the sun" in this area. The main thing is to have a clear idea, know yourself and understand your role in the Internet space, then it will be easier to share with the world.
- You are often praised for your design projects. What achievements in the world of fashion are you most proud of?
Being on the cover of Vogue was very flattering for me. This means that Vogue appreciated my role in the fashion industry. From the very first day in the fashion world, I had to work hard for this world to accept me, but when he did it, I felt a real relief. In 2013, the Business of Fashion magazine included me in the list of 500 people who shape the world's fashion, which was also a great honor for me. I love the fashion world.
© press service
- Do you spend a lot of time online? Do you ever turn off your phone?
- I spend a lot of time on my phone - for the most part I'm either on Instagram or WhatsApp. I keep in touch with my team on WhatsApp. And I don't turn off my phone even when I sleep.
- What advice would you give to young women who dream of starting an ecommerce business?
- Be sure to partner with someone who has experience in running such a business, and someone you trust. It is very important. And you need to understand that you need to invest in the team. Without this, it is impossible to build a solid business, and it is naive to count on growth.
- Make plans? What are your plans for the next 10 years?
- Of course, but my biggest plans are to be happy and proud of myself.
- What does your ideal day look like? How to arrange the perfect date?
- The most ideal day is the day I spend with my husband and our baby. And in the evening I like to go out together, perhaps for dinner in a pleasant company, for example, with my sisters and their boyfriends. And the ideal date is dinner with your husband in Milan or Los Angeles.
© press service
- In what three words would your friends describe you? And in what words would you describe yourself?
- I think my friends would say that I am positive, energetic and focused. But I think I’m funny, ambitious and, perhaps, grateful.
- Do you have a parasite phrase?
“Hi guys,” I say most often.
- What is your motto?
- Be the best version of yourself.>