Cosmetologist, dermatovenerologist of the TORI clinic of aesthetic medicine
- I highly recommend Discoloration Defense Serum, SkinCeuticals to anyone with pigmentation and visible age-related changes. She has a gorgeous composition, she perfectly brightens the skin, gives it radiance and makes the tone even. In the US, this serum is sold in all beauty stores. A remedy with a similar focus - Melamin, ZeinObagi, containing 4% hydroquinone. It evens out the tone, makes the skin glow and smooth. I really like the result. I buy in American clinics or at international professional conferences.
- Elta md Skincare Enzyme Cleansing Gel is just the perfect remedy for relieving pain and burning. I advise you to use it immediately after laser resurfacing, as it soothes the skin well. I buy in America at professional exhibitions.
- In American pharmacies, I buy a local analogue of ibuprofen. In my opinion, he works as actively as possible. Very good and quickly helps with muscle pain, relieves toothache and pain during menstruation. In the same place or in chain stores I buy dietary supplements - in large quantities and different. They are all very good quality. Vitamins D + K, 5 HTP, trace elements on demand, curcumin, ashwagandha (Indian ginseng. - "RBK Style").
- I love Japanese shampoos and hair masks with keratin, peptides, hyaluronic acid and silk proteins. I have not tried anything better for smoothness and shine of hair. I bring them only from Japan, they are sold in all major supermarkets.
- Tsururi Facial Cleansing Foam with oils, hyaluronic acid, witch hazel, Moroccan black volcanic clay perfectly cleanses pores and does not dry the skin. I take it in Japan in Don Quixote stores. I also buy pedicure socks there. They soften feet, prevent calluses and moisturize the skin. After them, you can not even use the cream. They help you care for your heels between pedicure sessions.
Integrative medicine doctor, acupuncturist, acupuncture and oriental medicine specialist at the Remedy Lab clinic
- I bring dietary supplements to myself, my family and friends in a separate suitcase. Since I am a doctor of integrative functional medicine, I myself take and prescribe supplements to my patients from top American companies with which my clinic (in the USA) has been cooperating for the second decade. They are not commercially available but are prescribed by doctors who specialize in functional medicine. I have favorite drugs that make up the main preventive basis. These include omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids, adrenal repair and maintenance formulas, vitamin D and more.
- I especially consider specialized lines aimed at maintaining the balance of neurotransmitters and treating psycho-emotional disorders, depression, anxiety, poor sleep; to maintain brain activity and memory; to restore hormonal balance in men and women; for the treatment of the gastrointestinal tract. There are drugs for athletes and children. The fact is that doctors in the United States who practice functional medicine undergo special training and numerous trainings on the use of supplements, depending on the needs of the patient.
- I have a must-have in the weight correction program - these are dietary supplements to activate metabolism and burn fat. They are made with green coffee, L-tyrosine, ginger, white and green tea, cayenne and black pepper. And dietary supplements that restore mitochondria, our cellular energy stations, which literally make me a superwoman.
- I also choose pharmaceutical grade cosmetics. I love Korean Cell Fusion C very much, and I also always buy organic in Los Angeles.
Plastic surgeon, cosmetologist-dermatologist of the Danishchuk clinic
- From Paris, I bring the Filaderme Emulsion, an intensively regenerating, nourishing agent from the French laboratory Embryolisse. It saves the skin from dehydration and dryness in summer and autumn and helps after sunburn.
- In Russia, there is a problem of limited dosages of vitamins, nutrients and dietary supplements. For example, you can buy vitamin D from us only in a dosage of 600 IU, when in Europe and the USA you can easily find a supplement with dosages of 2000 IU. The same situation is with coenzyme Q10, B vitamins and many others. If we talk about additives that have not yet been registered with us, then we can cite the following:
1. Supplements with Canadian yellowroot. Its composition is quite well studied, the plant contains vitamins, macro- and microelements and a lot of useful substances. Possesses antibacterial and anti-toxic properties.
2. Supplements based on ashwagandha. Used as a general tonic to help the body deal with temporary stresses. In addition, preliminary evidence suggests that ashwagandha can help boost immunity.
Remember that before using any product or drug, it is imperative to consult with your doctor and conduct all the necessary studies of your body.
- From Germany and Austria I bring drugs based on the active ingredients diosmin and hesperidin (venotonic and venoprotective active substances. - "RBK Style"). In my experience, they are more active and efficient.>