“The first thing you will feel after your vacation is dehydration. Flights, air conditioning in rooms, apartments and cars, and non-compliance with the rules of safe tanning will also affect. This problem needs to be addressed as quickly as possible - dehydrated skin, by definition, cannot be young and firm. Deprive the face of moisture - and immediately the process of hyperkeratosis (thickening of the stratum corneum), the direct cause of a dull complexion, will become apparent. In addition, dehydrated skin always has fragile collagen and elastin - wrinkles, age spots and enlarged pores appear,”says Karina Musaeva, chief physician of the LazerJazz clinic… That is why, after the summer, they do not prescribe standard biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid, but injections of drugs, where the best moisturizing molecule works in tandem with peptides. Modern cosmetology pins special hopes on peptides: it is these signal proteins that give stem cells the go-ahead to turn into collagen, elastin, blood vessels and further down the list (these processes slow down with age). So here you get both hydration and rejuvenation in one syringe.
“Any biorevitalization should be done as a course: the skin simply“eats”the first portion of the drug, and the cumulative effect begins with the second portion,” continues Musaeva. - Minimum program: four procedures. And do not forget to drink plenty of clean water - this also helps to moisturize the skin.
If shock doses of ultraviolet radiation simply dried up the tissues, it would be half the trouble. The photoaging process is a broader concept. “After sun exposure, the metabolism slows down in the skin, the production of important enzymes responsible for nourishing tissues and stimulating all processes deteriorates,” says Ilmira Petrova, chief physician of the Lantan network of clinics… Add to this the changes in temperature and pressure (without them, alas, there is no travel to exotic countries), time pressure at work, which often happens before and after holidays, and you get an incredibly stressful situation that does not favor youthful skin. “But all of the above is not a reason to forget about the well-deserved four weeks of rest a year or to spend vacations exclusively in sanatoriums near Moscow. Just after returning, you need to sign up for the OxyLift procedure, which will adjust all the stuck processes and return the skin to a fresh, youthful look,”Ilmira soothes.
First, a cream with encapsulated carbon dioxide is applied to the face, and then the doctor begins to drive a special handpiece over the skin, which releases it. The state of hypoxia misleads the skin: feeling a lack of oxygen, it begins to "breathe" with a vengeance, enhancing microcirculation. But everything is not limited to mechanical action - infrared light is also used, which additionally stimulates metabolism in tissues, which in turn enhances the production of components of the extracellular matrix, fibronectin, hyaluronic acid and polysaccharide complexes responsible for skin rejuvenation. Plus a light mechanical peeling provided by gas granules.
It won't hurt, it seems that someone is running over the face with very soft sandpaper. And the procedure does not require rehabilitation either, as a rule, patients get up from the couch even without redness. “As with any non-invasive course procedure, the effect is not immediately visible. But you can start right after you return from vacation,”notes Petrova. In total, you will need five sessions at intervals of a week.
1. Depigmenting liposomal serum Azelac Ru, Sesderma
2. Moisturizer for lips and eye area Prima, Giorgio Armani
3. Brightening serum Drops Of Light, The Body Shop
4. Intensive moisturizing mask Serum En Masque, Kenzoki
5. Intensive moisturizing mask " Aqua Bomba ", Garnier
6. Depigmenting serum Doctor White, Givenchy
7. Intensive moisturizing mask Hydra Végétal, Yves Rocher
8. Local filler for filling wrinkles and pores Ultra-Blur Blue Therapy, Biotherm
9. Brightening serum Ultra Brightening Serum, Ultraceuticals
10. Brightening pads PRO Brightening, Elizabeth Arden
11. Brightening sheet mask Brightening Solution, Dr. Jart +
© press service
Me without sprinkling!
Have you heard that ultraviolet light dries out acne well and the whole vacation was exposed to the right body parts in the sun? Very in vain, retribution should be expected on average two weeks after returning from the south. “Unfortunately, this is a very common myth,” complains Sofia Bigvava, head of the Bellefontaine Clinic. “I've already taught my patients how to properly protect their skin, but after the holiday season, crowds of new people often come to me with exacerbation of acne.” They come for a reason, Sofia is famous in cosmetic circles for just the successful treatment of the most difficult forms of acne. It is no secret that in her youth she faced the problem from personal experience.
“As a rule, we solve the problem in a complex way: I prescribe mesotherapy to clients with a special anti-inflammatory cocktail (the drug can only be found in our clinic) and select Bellefontaine home care for each specific case - this is half the success,” says Bigvava. In addition to beautiful golden jars with Swiss cosmetics, all the owners of blackheads take away from the clinic a modest brown bottle with the inscription "Chatterbox", as if from a Soviet pharmacy. This oak bark lotion is mixed by the doctor herself - it has powerful antiseptic properties.
1. Emulsion for correcting age spots Concentre Correcteur Taches, Sisley
2. Night mask to relieve signs of fatigue and restore the skin radiance My Payot, Payot
3. Serum for radiance of the skin Expert of Light, Valmont
4. Moisturizing serum with hyaluronic acid Hydrabio Serum, Bioderma
5. Moisturizing lotion The Moisturizing Soft Lotion, La Mer
6. Brightening face cream Crema Per Blanchire La Carni, Santa Maria Novella
7. Serum that evens tone and prevents the appearance of age spots Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer, Clinique
8. Serum, smoothing skin tone Mission Perfection, Сlarins
9. Cellular correcting serum with elasto-collagen "Ultra-bright tone", Cellcosmet
10. Brightening tonal concealer Immortelle, L'Occitane
11. Moisturizing cream for anti-pigmentation Blanc De Creme, Erborian
12. Moisturizing cream Creme Hydra-Lumiere 24H, Thalgo
© press service
It does not matter
Pigmentation is perhaps the most unpleasant thing to bring back from vacation as a keepsake. And at first you will have to walk in the shape of a leopard: before starting active actions, you need to measure at least two weeks after insolation and wait for really cloudy days. At the Real ClinicThe problem of increased "spotting" is solved with the help of the Joule apparatus, which acts on the skin with broadband BBL light. This device has several advantages. “Firstly, two lamps are used here at once, which work half-heartedly and give a square pulse - here the so-called peaks and tails are completely excluded, as in the case of one xenon: the energy is distributed evenly, which prevents the tissue from overheating,” explains the head physician of the clinic Svetlana Tagaeva. - Secondly, there is a function of controlled cooling - to the desired temperature. This is extremely important when working with different types of color imperfections: you can remove blood vessels only at minimal levels, and you can lower the temperature for age spots. " In addition, BBL is unmatched in the fight against port wine stains, and it works great with rosacea and rosacea.“I will warn you right away that it will not get rid of wrinkles, the device reacts exclusively to color. But recently, the technology has discovered a pleasant side effect: researchStanford University have confirmed that BBL stimulates the expression of genes involved in the immune cells and the activity of fibroblasts (read "youthfulness of the skin." - " RBC Style"), "- says the doctor. Simply put, by removing age spots from time to time with this machine, you can get firmer and more radiant skin in the long term.
1. Moisturizing cream for dry skin Collagenist Re-Plump, Helena Rubinstein
2. Water with nourishing properties of Forever Youth Liberator Water-In-Oil oils, Yves Saint Laurent
3. Concentrated serum, intensively moisturizing skin Dermatologist Solutions, Kiehl’s
4. Serum- Advanced Genifique Concentrate, Lancôme
5. Energy Lotion Spray Herbal Herbal Drop Mist, Erborian
6. Moisturizing Sorbet Vinosource, Caudalie
7. Antioxidant Serum for Oily and Normal Skin Phloretin CF, SkinCeuticals
8. Aqualia Thermal Moisturizing Cream, Vichy
9 Moisturizing serum that increases skin elasticity Tissue Serum, Anne Semonin
10. Nourishing smoothing serum Fibrogene, Darphin
11. Dietary supplement with hyaluronic acid Hyaluronic Acid, KWC
12. Serum for face with hyaluronic acid E&R, Karin Herzog
13. Moisturizing serum against signs of skin fatigue, Hydra Life, Dior
14. Soothing moisturizing cream for sensitive skin Force Vitale, Swiss Line
© press service>