1. Moisturizer Vine [Activ], Caudalie works in three directions at once: it saturates the skin with moisture due to the hyaluronic acid that is part of it, creates a protective screen on it, which prevents the penetration of harmful substances from the “fertile” air of megacities into it (for this they are responsible special polysaccharides), and instantly evens skin tone and texture with reflective pigments and powder particles. In addition to the listed substances, the composition contains grape polyphenols, as well as vitamins E and C, which have a powerful antioxidant effect. But you won't find parabens, mineral oils and phthalates there.
2. The line Hydra Sparkling, Givenchy has changed into the latest fashion: now creams for dry and normal skin are poured into elegant square jars. Together with the new design, two more fighters against dehydration in a metropolis have appeared in the range. A weightless mask-mousse (pictured) saturates tissues with moisture, energizes, restores radiance to the face. The moisturizing eyeliner balm works like an ice cube: it refreshes and relieves swelling, and the reflective particles, which are also in the formula, visually minimize bruises and fine lines. A nice bonus: the stick can be used anytime, anywhere, and makeup is not a hindrance.
© Vlad Antonov
3. So that you can moisturize the skin not only on the surface, but also at deeper levels, the HA Intensifier, SkinCeuticals serum contains three types of hyaluronic acid at once: with full molecular weight, fermented and encapsulated. In addition, the formula includes licorice and purple rice extracts, which work in synergy to maintain hyaluronic acid levels in the skin. This is what proxylan (a patented L'Oréal molecule) does at 10% concentration, which, among other things, helps to maintain the integrity of the extracellular matrix.
4. Clarins experts have calculated that our skin experiences up to 17 "thermal shocks" a day, and changes in temperature and humidity are a factor in dehydration: the ability of tissues to retain fluid deteriorates, and natural mechanisms of hydration are weakened. To solve the problem, they created the Hydra-Essentiel line: four creams for different skin types and a biphasic serum (pictured). The main component is an organic Kalanchoe extract. The plant was chosen for its fantastic ability not only to survive, but also to feel great in conditions when the thermometer either flies up or drops sharply throughout the day.
5. Dior has launched a line for millennials based not only on the needs of young skin, but also based on their life principles. The compositions have become more natural, the packaging is more environmentally friendly - it is free from essentially unnecessary instructions, corrugated paper and cellophane. The formulas of the Life range, including the moisturizing Crème Sorbet (pictured), were developed taking into account the condition of the skin flora, which the brand experts equated with the fourth layer of the skin. It is believed that if you act on the skin as a single organ, the care will be more effective.
© Vlad Antonov
6. Scientists of the Spanish brand Sesderma solved the problem of delivery of active substances with the help of "containers" of nanoliposomes. They consist of a substance similar in structure to the cell membrane, which in this case allows hyaluronic acid with low and very low molecular weight to penetrate into the deep layers of the skin and work already there, being released from the capsules. Also, large molecules of "hyaluronic" were added to the serum: for a quick and tangible moisturizing effect at the epidermis level (on sale from May 1).
7. Kenzoki laboratories have come up with an ideal care for oily skin: it simultaneously moisturizes (owners of this type also need it) and at the same time mattifies no worse than special napkins. The light jelly Gelee Hydratante Qui Fait Mate with a pleasant, easily recognizable aroma contains an extract of white lotus plant water (and it contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals), hyaluronic acid (retains moisture in the skin) and powder that prevents the face from dazzling example of a new samovar.>