Max Mara, fall-winter 2020/21
1) Cape Valentino, 264,000 rubles. (TSUM)
2) Cape Loro Piana, 460,000 rubles. ("Barvikha Luxury Village")
3) Cape Gucci, 165,000 rubles. (Gucci)
The Middle Ages penetrates into our wardrobes through the cape, but thanks to the designers Valentino, Max Mara and Lanvin, we know that it can be worn not only with noble dresses, embroidered skirts and velvet caftans. Complementing the look are leather suits, skinny jeans and matching sweaters. And to keep your hands warm, you should use long (and no less fashionable) gloves.
Fendi, fall-winter 2020/21
1) Leather cloak Loewe, 154 950 rubles. (aizel.ru)
2) Leather coat Sportmax, 186 700 rubles. (GUM)
3) Burberry leather coat, 415,000 rubles. (TSUM)
The news about the relaunch of The Matrix inspired the designers to rethink the wardrobe of the main character of the franchise. On the catwalk, dozens of variations of leather raincoats immediately appeared - in red, using the patchwork technique and even with a hem, as if passed through a shredder. However, we still lobby for the original black model - it is, for example, in the Sportmax and Fendi collections.
Gucci Fall / Winter 2020/21
1) Dress Miu Miu, 110,000 rubles. (Miu Miu)
2) Ulyana Sergeenko dress, 235,000 rubles. (Ulyana Sergeenko)
3) Prada dress, 185,000 rubles. (Prada)
The dress, which is left from the failed prom this year, can be used for other purposes. Louis Vuitton suggests wearing a babydoll dress over a leather top, Simone Rocha with tight tights and wedge sandals, and Gucci with lace gloves to match the collar. The main principle is not to emphasize the infantilism of the outfit, but to balance it with objects that are opposite in style.
Valentino, fall-winter 2020/21
1) Gucci bag, 128,500 rubles. (Gucci)
2) Chanel bag, 275 900 rubles. (Chanel)
3) Prada bag, 125,000 rubles. (Prada)
The crescent-shaped bag, which now and then slouches, is a compromise between perfectionist top-handles and deliberately unkempt shoppers. And the compromise is quite convenient: the bag holds a tablet, a bottle of water and even a change of shoes for a long party. Hobos from Chanel, Prada, Valentino and, of course, Gucci are in the spotlight for fall-winter 2020/21. The Italian brand republished the model that Jacqueline Kennedy loved so much and which was later named after her.
Chanel, fall-winter 2020/21
1) Boots Brunello Cucinelli, 66 600 rubles. (Brunello Cucinelli)
2) Boots Ralph Lauren, 121 000 rubles. (TSUM)
3) Boots Pollini, 35 490 rubles. (No One)
The appearance of a historical photograph of Karl Lagerfeld in a striped suit and riding boots in the mood board of the Chanel Fall / Winter collection gave us a hint about the shoes we want for the new season. Fully fitting leg and with a protrusion at the top - according to the principle of leggings, which are attached to the boots in the rider's outfit.
Louis Vuitton Fall / Winter 2020/21
1) Jacket Eleventy, 86 932 rubles. (farfetch.com)
2) Jacket Louis Vuitton, 610,000 rubles. (Louis Vuitton)
3) Jacket Brunello Cucinelli, 469,000 rubles. (TSUM)
The choice of men's outerwear for autumn is not limited: it can be a leather jacket, a printed down jacket, a coat, a pea jacket and even a sheepskin coat. It all depends on how you get around the city - on foot or by car - and how cold the new season will be. Sheepskin on the collar, lapels and lining adds a tendency to clothes. She also plays the role of insulation.
Salvatore Ferragamo, fall-winter 2020/21
1) Cardigan Doublet, 79,287 rubles. (farfetch.com)
2) Cardigan Woolrich, 15,000 rubles. (woolrich.eu)
3) Cardigan Brooks Brothers, 8100 rubles. (GUM)
The fact that the cardigan has moved from grandmother's chest of drawers and school uniform to the category of ultra-fashionable clothes for any season has been said since the end of 2019. Therefore, we just give an orientation on where to find it: checkered - at Woolrich, lavender - at Doublet, emerald - at Brooks Brothers. One of the oldest brands in the United States could not withstand the consequences of the pandemic and declared bankruptcy, so the cardigan of its production will also be collectible. Without a doubt, this is a good investment in your wardrobe.
Prada, fall-winter 2020/21
1) Vest Prada, 48 680 rubles. (matchesfashion.com)
2) Vest Marni, 34 250 rubles. (TSUM)
3) Gucci vest, 54,000 rubles. (Gucci)
Together with the cardigan, I got a second life in a vest that once seemed so uncomfortable and gloomy. Designers are changing the situation with soft wool and cashmere, and adding spirit-lifting colors and prints. You can wear a vest over a blank shirt, a fleece shirt, an alcoholic T-shirt, and even a bomber jacket - like a coat.
Dsquared2 Fall / Winter 2020/21
1) Sweater Balenciaga, 110 214 rubles. (farfetch, com)
2) Sweater Ami, 28 150 rubles. (GUM, "Section")
3) Sweater Marc Jacobs, 51,200 rubles. (TSUM)
Balenciaga, Gucci and Marc Jacobs, who have released a collaboration with the artist Magda Archer, convince: the sweater is not an auxiliary, but the main element of the fall-winter look. As an argument, brands make the thing not only warm, but also Instagram-intensive: they embroider animals, flowers and portraits of famous personalities (for example, Captain Corto Maltese, as in the Lanvin collection).
Dries Van Noten Fall / Winter 2020/21
1) Scarf Fendi, 22,500 rubles. (yoox.com)
2) Scarf Acne Studios, 14,500 rubles. (matchesfashion.com)
3) Scarf Maison Margiela, 56 700 rubles. (SVMoscow)
The same role is played by a scarf, which no longer needs to be hidden under outerwear, imitating a collar. Go for a chunky knit in a bold color and wear it over a coat, jacket, sweater, suit and shirt. An alternative to a knitted scarf is a quilted and puffy one, reminiscent of a pillow. It will become an indispensable thing for those who are too used to comfort in quarantine.