1) Bottega Veneta (Tretyakovsky proezd), 35,950 rubles.
2) Giorgio Armani (Tretyakovsky passage), 49 950 rubles.
3) Jil Sander (Mr. Porter), 9195 rubles.
A compromise between shorts, which are not always appropriate in the city, and trousers, in which it can be uncomfortable, especially if the thermometer is plus thirty degrees. You shouldn't wear Bermuda shorts to work, but for a weekend they will be a very good solution. We advise you to pay attention to how this wardrobe was styled at the Prada show: beige models rhymed with a three-tone shirt and trekking boots.
Dolce & Gabbana
1) Beams F, 5584 rub.
2) Haider Ackermann, 66 865 rubles.
3) Theory (Mr. Porter), 9972 rubles.
4) Blue Blue Japan, 10 769 rub.
Not the most obvious pattern for a man's wardrobe. However, in some individual cases, it is appropriate. So, at the Celine show, Edi Slimane suggested combining a shirt with small peas with a bomber jacket, and Dolce & Gabbana gave eclecticism: peas of different sizes and colors combined with a stripe. Well, do not forget about beautiful little things: socks, scarves and ties.
1) Berluti (TSUM), 76 100 rubles.
2) Balenciaga (TSUM), 103,000 rubles.
3) Isabel Benenato (TSUM), 32 350 rubles.
The days will come when the ubiquitous tie-dye will bore both buyers and designers and will be replaced by a gradient. A particularly successful example was perhaps the most beautiful show in terms of staging, Jacquemus. The sweater, painted in all shades of the Provence sunset, where the show actually took place, looked very impressive.
Jeans with wide cuffs
Model Marco de Vincenzo
1) King & Tuckfield, 18 530 rub.
2) Valentino (Kutuzovsky prospect, 31), 32,500 rubles.
3) Eckhaus Latta, 16 160 rubles.
Tucking jeans yourself is not so easy. The line between "disastrously bad" and "right" is very thin. Although coarse, dense denim can look advantageous just in this form - in the company of boots from conventional Red Wings. If you don't have enough skill, let the designers tuck the jeans for you. The necessary examples are easy to find in the collection of the Japanese Junyi Vatannabe, and the model with the highest waist of this season was at Marco de Vincenzo.
Suede and corduroy
1) Kiton (Tretyakovsky passage), 499,500 rubles.
2) Massimo Alba, 11 634 rubles.
3) Billionaire, 224 625 rubles.
Two textured materials literally created for fall. A suede jacket of a complex blue shade tending to turquoise, or deep blue in the company of ocher, walnut or beige corduroy trousers looks simple, functional and very beautiful.
Model Ermenegildo Zegna
1) Giorgio Armani (Tretyakovsky passage), 69,950 rubles.
2) Dockers, 6500 rubles.
3) Story Mfg, 9058 rub.
The past review of brands and trends was oversaturated with wide trousers of different cuts and lengths. Ermenegildo Zegna worked especially successfully, complementing wide-leg trousers made of plastic suede with massive sneakers to match.
Bright turtleneck and jacket looks
Model Ralph Lauren
1) Rick Owens (TSUM), 133,000 rubles.
2) Dsquared2 (TSUM), RUB 25,900
3) Tom Ford (Tretyakovsky passage), 119,500 rubles.
As simple, beautiful and fresh as possible. This is how the hero of Mahershaly Ali dressed in the Green Book. In the new season, Ralph Lauren offers many similar combinations. A thin strip on a single-breasted jacket is not a prerequisite, but a bright turtleneck is definitely worth taking. With double-breasted jackets, the combination will also look extremely good.
Model Giorgio Armani
1) Camoshita, 35 365 rubles.
2) Camoshita, 16 736 rubles.
3) Zegna Couture (Tretyakovsky passage), 220,000 rubles.
In muted brown tones, the suit is both more elegant and interesting. All possible shades from chocolate to reddish will definitely only benefit your summer wardrobe. Be sure to try the Giorgio Armani runway trick: a linen three-piece suit paired with a stand-up denim shirt. The image is more relaxed.
Blazer and denim total bow looks
1) Boss (TSUM), 10,500 rubles.
2) Balenciaga (TSUM), 133,500 rubles.
3) NN07 (Mr. Porter), 8642 rubles.
A fresh take on the '70s trends: straight, slightly distressed jeans, a tone-on-tone shirt and a plaid or striped wool jacket. This combination looks good in the company of white sneakers (in fact, as suggested by Edi Slimane at the Celine show), but it will look curious with more formal shoes. The main thing is to take into account the cut of jeans: with slightly flared models, shoes of strict shapes are definitely not worth wearing.
1) COS, 16,990 rubles.
2) Sacai (TSUM), 104,000 rubles. © press service
Long, wide, aged in beige or bottle shades. With such uniforms, even the simplest jeans and a jumper will look much more interesting.
Short Sleeve Shirts
1) Zegna Couture (Tretyakovsky passage), 55 100 rubles.
2) KAPITAL, 22 604 rubles.
3) Valentino (Kutuzovsky prospect, 31), 73 100 rubles.
Plain or with a bright print, made of thin cotton or even silk, better without pockets, but most importantly - emphatically informal. Wear these shirts tucked into high-waisted pants and jeans like the Valentino runway, and complement the combination with chunky trainers or sandals and a backpack.
Jacket with a soft fit
Model Junya Watanabe
1) Suitsupply, 52 400 rubles.
2) Brunello Cucinelli (TSUM), 189,900 rubles.
3) Falconeri, 24 400 rubles.
Blazers made of linen or other emphatically summer material, preferably in a light shade, have remained timeless classics for decades. They get along with a good half of the wardrobe and are appropriate in almost any situation.
For more ideas of interesting looks, see the gallery:
1 of 12 Berluti © Dunhill Press Service © Ermenegildo Zegna Press Service © Giorgio Armani Press Service © Raf Simons Press Service © SR Studio Press Service. LA. CA. © Valentino Press Service © Kenzo Press Service © Marco de Vincenzo Press Service © Etro Press Service © Philipp Plein Press Service © Pal Zileri Press Service © Press Service>