Short boots, just above the ankle with a wide boot, should have come into fashion last year, when the 1980s made their triumphant comeback. However, these shoes appeared only this season. These boots look especially good in a company with long coats and loose-fitting trench coats. However, in the Miu Miu show they were combined with leather raincoats, while Givenchy - with fur coats.
1. Etro (Matches Fashion) ₽64,475
2. Alessandra Rich (Net-a-Porter) £ 650
3. Givenchy, price on request
4. Isabel Marant (Rendez-Vous) ₽68,590
5. Marc Jacobs (Rendez-Vous) ₽64 190 © press service
We do not take into account rough army boots - they are an established classic that is useful to have in your wardrobe all year round. Much more interesting are ankle boots with an elongated toe, with a sloped Cuban or the simplest square heel. The lacing and bold colors of these pairs evoke Victorian shoes. However, they should not be worn with skirts, but with trousers, as in the Chloé and Mary Katrantzou shows.
1. Sergio Rossi (No One) £ 799
2. Longchamp, price on request
3. Petar Petrov (Net-a-Porter) £ 663
4. Chloé, price on request
5. By far (Farfetch) £ 33,746
6. Pollini (No One) ₽34,390 © press service
Red shoes are created for the most daring and self-confident. Despite the fact that on the catwalks we saw a parade of over-the-knee boots and boots just below the knee, we advise you to concentrate on ankle boots: this is the most functional model. If you liked high boots, we recommend taking note of another gentle option - the suede version. Wear them with folk-style dresses and skirts that cover the shaft.
1. Stuart Weitzman (No One) ₽55,990
2. Massimo Santini (Rendez-Vous) ₽7,690
3. Vagabond ₽8,900
4. Hermès, price on request
5. Alexachung (Matches Fashion) ₽28,485
6. CALVIN KLEIN 205W39NYC (Farfetch) ₽111,886 © Press Services
Don't be intimidated by the combination of socks and shoes. Ballerinas, classic pumps, Mary Jane shoes and even loafers are already combined with socks, they look beautiful and unusual in a good way.
1. Sophia Webster (Farfetch) ₽34,978
2. Miu Miu (Matches Fashion) ₽41,020
3. Mary Katrantzou, price on request
4. Acne Studios (TSUM) ₽53,950
5. Katy Perry (Rendez-Vous) ₽12 790
6. Ekonika ₽8 990
Since the last winter season, we can talk about a new wave of popularity of jackboots. Models with a flat sole or with a wide stable heel come to the fore. You should forget about stilettos for a while. Bright colors are welcome, as well as free form, as in the CALVIN KLEIN 205W39NYC and Off-White collections.
1. Ann Demeulemeester (TSUM) ₽127,500
2. Prada (Matches Fashion) ₽81,965
3. Giorgio Armani, price on request
4. Vic Matie (Rendez-Vous) ₽47,190 © press service
In the new season, the Cossacks and Western boots rule the ball. You can combine them with other things in the style of the Wild West, but do not get carried away. Moderation in a situation with such specific wardrobe items should come first. A sheepskin coat and jeans will be enough.
1. Casadei (No One) ₽60,490
2. CALVIN KLEIN (Rendez-Vous) ₽9,440
3. Altuzarra, price on request
4. Chloé (Barvikha Luxury Village) ₽144,000
5. Saint Laurent (Tretyakovsky proezd) ₽76 300
6. Dries Van Noten (TSUM) ₽56,250 © press service
Unusual shaped heel
This trend has been wandering from one season to another for the last two years and, we hasten to assure, will retain its positions in the spring of 2019 (the ending fashion weeks are confirmation of this). Designers continue to invent new forms of heels, while not forgetting about the existing ones. In particular, we advise you to pay attention to the heel "Louis", it is present in the current collection of Marques'Almeida.
1. Balmain, price on request
2. Premiata ₽35,650
3. Halmanera (Rendez-Vous) ₽29,490
4. Uterque ₽10,990
5. Ellery (Net-a-Porter) £ 488 © press service
It doesn't matter that white shoes are impractical. For her appearance, she can be forgiven and not so. These pairs look especially beautiful within the white total bow. Look for the most dramatic looks from Jil Sander, Alexander McQueen and Isabel Marant.
1. Ballin ₽29,990
2. Isabel Marant (Matches Fashion) ₽50,465
3. Salvatore Ferragamo, price on request
4. Prada (Farfetch) ₽48,000
5. Sies Marjan (Net-a-Porter) £ 580
6. Geox ₽13 990 © press service
Another offshoot of the western style is python shoes. More precisely, reminiscent of it, since today very few brands work with real snakeskin. This season scales are in the collections of a wide variety of brands and designers - from Dries Van Noten and Saint Laurent to Rochas and The Row. Colored python deserves special attention. Especially for those who find this exotic material not remarkable enough.
1. Next ₽4,046
2. Dries Van Noten, price on request
3. Rue St. (Matches Fashion) $ 40,015
4. Proenza Schouler (Farfetch) $ 1,900
5. Vagabond $ 8,900
6. Chloé (Barvikha Luxury Village) $ 7,900 © Press Service
Futurism is a very old school trend that does not lose its importance this fall. Ankle boots and boots made of silver metallic leather are an excellent analogue of elegant shoes for the cold season. Despite their specific color, all these pairs are quite practical. Silver lace-up boots are literally made for cropped sheepskin coats, while comfort lovers will appreciate sneakers with holographic inserts.
1. Nicholas Kirkwood (Net-a-Porter) £ 688
2. Altuzarra, price upon request
3. Michael Kors (Rendez-Vous) £ 22,690
4. MM6 Maison Margiela (Rendez-Vous) £ 41,190
5. Isabel Marant (Rendez-Vous) ₽44 690
6. Ballin ₽44 990 © press service>