1. Opt for natural materials and lightweight business attire. Unlined jackets, shirts and skirts made of 100% cotton (the only problem is that they wrinkle more than those with synthetics in the composition), trousers are a little more relaxed. You can also experiment with, for example, linen suits, but ones that will look appropriate in the office.
2. If tights are a mandatory part of the dress code, choose the thinnest, 5-10 den. An important condition is that they must be matte and ideally match your skin tone.
3. Most often, working in a large company requires wearing closed shoes even in summer. The ideal option is shoes or boots made of thin soft leather (always natural so that the leg can breathe). It is better to avoid variants with a varnish coating: such shoes are less breathable and usually chafe more.
4. Clothes made of natural silk are quite suitable and usually acceptable option within the office dress code. But make sure that your underwear does not show through your blouses and dresses.
5. Speaking of underwear - it is also better to choose lightweight options: bras without foam pads and with comfortable straps that will not chafe the skin, seamless panties.
6. Do not get carried away with overly tight things. It is clear that the office is not a place for a fashionable oversize, but for a comfortable feeling in hot weather, it is better to choose clothes that will provide the body with natural ventilation.
Zara jacket, 2999 rubles, Mango skirt, 2999 rubles, T by Alexander Wang shirt, 5300 rubles, Kate Spade New York bag, 12 300 rubles, LKBennett shoes, 16 100 rubles.
Dress Iris & Ink, 9300 RUB., Uterqüe shoes, 8990 RUB., Asos bag, 2090 RUB., Mythos earrings, 3600 RUB.
Uniqlo shirt, 1499 rubles, Cos trousers, 5700 rubles, Tervolina boots, 6990 rubles, Swatch watch, 3900 rubles, H&M bag, 1999 rubles.