Now there is less and less naturalism in the jewelry world. Complex natural forms were replaced by schematic outlines, and instead of a richness of specific features, one bright feature remained, elevated to the absolute. From the precious crocodile skin of Hermès, only the honeycomb structure in the Niloticus necklace has survived, from the striped zebra - the alternation of curved stripes of diamonds and onyx. Even the famous bulky Bulgari Serpenti has turned into a flat pattern of hexagonal scales with emerald eye drops.
1) Necklace Niloticus Ombre, Hermès
2) Necklace Python, Akillis
3) Brooch-transformer Plume de Paon, Boucheron
4) Earrings Magicien, Cartier
5) Watch Millenary, Audemars Piguet
6) Necklace Cerastes, Jacob & Co.
7) Serpenti ring, Bulgari
8) Quetzal bracelet, Cartier
9) Loup ring, Boucheron © press service>