As you know, accessories are designed to complement and clarify the image of any person. For men, they matter even more than for women: to show their individuality, the former have much less expressive means. At the same time, a suit made to order will immediately lose all its external attractive properties if unsuitable shoes or a briefcase go with it. To avoid such situations, chose from thousands of new products from Farfetch, famous for one of the best sets of luxury clothing and accessories for men and women on the network - all thanks to the fact that it accumulates an assortment of hundreds of boutiques around the world - those men's accessories that will not only come in handy for all occasions, but also make it clear that their owner is attentive to his style. Another obvious plus of Farfetch is that it will take only a couple of days to deliver the item you like across Russia.
Travel, business trip, gym
For all these cases, you will need a handy bag. For a short weekend getaway, grab the flamboyant Fendi; for the negotiation trip, take a leather bag from the leading Italian specialist in minimalist design and unrivaled leather work, Valextra, which will only get prettier over the years. For the gym, the extremely lightweight Ally Capellino nylon bag is a great value. A handy non-sisser does not hurt either - we found an excellent one at Moncler.
Travel bag with stripes, Fendi, 151 537 rubles.
Travel bag 'Portofino', Valextra, 188,252 rubles.
Bag 'Stewart', Ally Capellino, 14 729 rubles.
Quilted cosmetic bag, Moncler, 16 131 rubles.
Sea and ocean
Straw hats are strange to wear in the city, but at the resort - the very thing. They will give any look a relaxed carelessness - and how without it among endless sandy beaches and palm trees.
Hat-fedora, Dsquared2, 12 979 rubles.
Wicker hat, Paul Smith, 6 977 rubles.
On every day
Backpacks have become an integral part of urban life. They are worn with a suit and trench coat, jeans and a windbreaker, or sportswear. Choose the simplest in shape without special finishing for the first case, and with a print and large ones, similar to those that you carry with you on a hike, for the most informal.
1. Backpack with dollar print, Givenchy, 86 755 rubles.
2. Backpack with a zipper, Troubadour, 43,280 rubles.
3. Checkered backpack, Burberry, 34,000 rubles.
4. Backpack made of camouflage fabric, Saint Laurent, 50,013 rubles.
5. Backpack with a circular zipper, Moncler, 37 563 rubles.
6. Backpack with patch pockets, Salvatore Ferragamo, 109,580 rubles.
Office: fashion and classic
For every day in the office, not only the usual derby boots with a matching belt are suitable, but also more interesting options, for example, comfortable high chelsea boots made of leather or suede. At the same time, you can experiment with the look of a belt or its buckle - as, for example, Tom Ford does in his collections. Boots can also be completely "exotic": with buckles, additional details in the form of fringes, and so on, in the manner of how Italian dandies like to wear. It is important not to overdo it here - there should be one noticeable accessory.
Going to lunch or a business meeting, do not take a bulky wallet with you - everything you need will fit into a cardholder, which is almost invisible in the pocket of a jacket or trousers.
1. Cardholder, Valentino, 10 917 rubles.
2. Belt with a curly buckle, Tom Ford, 44,460 rubles.
3. Brogues with buckles, Santoni, 39 935 rubles.
4. Classic belt, Dolce & Gabbana, 19 818 rubles.
5. Chelsea boots, Church's, 30 596 rubles.
6. Textured brogues, Thom Browne, 51,137 rubles.
7. Laptop bag, Tom Ford, 163,373 rubles.
8. Laptop bag, Salvatore Ferragamo, 72 936 rubles.
9. Belt, Burberry, 16 506 rubles.
With all the parade
In the life of every man there is at least one case when there is a need to wear a tuxedo with a snow-white shirt and a bow tie. We are against boring black ties: don't be afraid to show your personality and wear something really pretty.
1. Classic bow tie with polka dots, Alexander McQueen, 5 674 rubles.
2. Multi-colored bow tie, Pal Zileri, 5 536 rubles.
3. Bow tie with polka dots, Dsquared2, 7 581 rubles.
4. Bow tie with embroidery, Etro, 8 400 rubles.
5. Classic bow tie, Lanvin, 5 339 rubles.
6. Bow tie with polka dot pattern, Dolce & Gabbana, 7 586 rubles.
City and cottage on weekdays and weekends
Sneakers have become a real cult item in our time: huge queues line up for some models, others are then bought for thousands of euros at online auctions. We are in favor of making a choice in favor of minimalist sneakers - these will serve faithfully for more than one season.
1. Sneakers with a contrasting heel, Givenchy, 35 171 rubles.
2. Sneakers 'Tennis Club', Dsquared2, 34,147 rubles.
3. Sneakers 'Adidas Stan Smith', Y-3, 15 115 rub.
Sneakers with laces, Rick Owens, 56 700 ₽ 5. Sneakers, Lanvin, 22 253 rubles.
For sunny days (and not so much)
Sunglasses are no longer just a utilitarian item that protects the eyes from ultraviolet rays, but also a real style-forming accessory that can change any image in an instant. That is why one pair in the new season is not enough. We have compiled a mini-rating of the most relevant models of this spring and summer. Choose the ones that fit your face shape.
1. Sunglasses 'Dior0210S', Dior, 20 654 rubles.
2. Sunglasses 'Kappa', Mykita, 22 757 rubles.
3. Aviator sunglasses, Thom Browne, 30 345 rubles.
4. Sunglasses 'Delray', Oliver Peoples, 17 411 rubles.
5. Sunglasses 'Condor Two', Dita, 24 331 rubles.
6. Sunglasses 'Wilson', Garrett Leight, 17 139 rubles.
7. Sunglasses in round frames, Cutler & Gross, 17 814 rubles.
8. Sunglasses 'Henry', Tom Ford, 18 394 rubles.