Let's go for the zebra
The famous American designer Cody Hoyt did not retreat from the fashionable African theme. Large ceramic vases have appeared in his new collection of home accessories.
Cody Hoyt, Pentagonal Facet Vessel III vase
Wild African animals from the Mattioli Urban Animals jewelry collection are reminiscent of primitive art - simple in form and very expressive. Italian jeweler Lucia Mattioli has carved and decorated the sculptures of animals made of yellow gold with smoky quartz crystals. A rhinoceros with a polished horn adorns the ring, elephants have turned into a pair of earrings, and a predatory paw with diamond claws grasps the wrist.
Earrings Mattioli Urban Animals
The elegant collection of garden furniture is the fruit of the imagination of the master of scenography and outrageous Italian designer Ferruccio Laviani. Chairs and chairs of a laconic form are decorated with ethnic ornaments, are made in an unusually calm style for a designer and are complemented by velvet pillows.
Designers from Dokter and Misses have created a series of unusual Kassena wardrobes and dressers. According to the stories of the authors themselves, while traveling through the South African villages, they more than once met huts and buildings of just such an atypical architectural form. The authors have decorated their collection of furniture not just with elements of traditional ornament, but with real ancient letters.
Dokter and Misses wardrobes and Kassena dressers
Exotic materials and eye-catching colors and patterns are back in fashion.
Etro Shirt | Max & Co bag
Wild and beautiful
Everything you need for urban jungle dwellers in anticipation of summer: animal print bottles, tanning products and decorative cosmetics from the hottest part of the world.
- Tint lip balm Phyto Lip Twist, Sisley
- Refreshing tinted water for the face L'Eau Hâlée, Terracotta, Guerlain
- Sahara nail polish, Kure Bazaar
- Ceramic diffuser figurines, Avery
- African Paradise Body Conditioner with Shea and Moringa Butters and Ylang Ylang from Ghana, Lush
- Unisex fragrance with notes of amber, vanilla and labdanum Ambre Tigré, Givenchy
- Restoring hair care with marula oil Marula Oil, Paul Mitchell
- Nail polish interspersed with leopard spots Ane, Uslu Airlines